Saturday, March 11, 2006

My First Post


Hi! This is Dexter. It took me, um aaaah, five minutes to get done with this beautiful blog. I am going to post my Lego Creations here. I will make ships, boats, cars and that's all. I'm getting ready to go to my last basketball game right now, so I'll have to write more later. We'll have to wait for my Mom to put the pictures of some of my lego creations on here.

My mom got me signed up for the Lego Magazine and I saw how cool it was that kids were in the magazines with their Lego stuff, so I wanted to do that to. I asked my Mom if I could have a blog where she could take pictures of the things I created out of Legos and she said YES! So here we are!

10 comments:

Beach Girl said...

Dex! I am so impressed with your blog! Awesome!!!

What is the name of your lego creation in the picture?

Anonymous said...

I used to be head over heals over legos. Hope you have fun.

Tasharoo said...

Thanks for stopping by. I forgot to tell you the name of this creation... well, Parker helped so I'm letting him name it... it's...Parker's Battle Base.

Beach Girl said...

Cool!

Anonymous said...

Did you ever finish that Star Wars stuff?

Tasharoo said...

Yeah...we did finish up at the cabin before we left. I can play with it, but I don't want to take it apart, and my parents don't want me to either. There are way to many parts!

Anonymous said...

We are anxiously awaiting for a new Lego Creation from Dexter!

Beach Girl said...

Just wanted to say hello Dex! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Cousin Dex Can you teach me how to play with Legos too?

Anonymous said...

Sure Ashley, when you are old enough to not eat the pieces!